Why Beyoncé Is My Favourite Brand. Like Ever


Beyoncé Giselle Knowls-Carter, to me is as premium as a brand can get. As one of the leaders in popular culture she stands alone, her sheer talent and showmanship commanding her into a league of its own. When I think of the Queen Bey herself, words like beautiful, talented and humble (to name a few) spring to mind. However, words you’d also find more associated with consumer goods like trustworthy and quality are also appropriate; and it’s all these facets that make up the icon that is Beyoncé, that also separates her from other commodities/aspiring singers.
Beyoncé lives up to her promise in the delivering of a world class product, whether it be in the form of an album, concert or merchandise she commits 110% into giving you an experience well worth your money.
And that to me, is a brand I’ll be forever loyal to.

Comments

Popular Posts